Breakfast is served, at any time to suit you, in our conservatory or - weather permitting - outside in the courtyard garden.
The breakfast is cooked while you watch, using produce from the local stores. We only ever use free-range eggs, ordered from our local farm.
We offer a varied choice (see below) and can be flexible to guests' needs and diets.
- Coffee and tea (English breakfast tea/Green tea/Earl Grey/Fruit tea/Camomile/Lemon & Ginger/Peppermint)
- A choice of cereals, with milk
- Full English cooked breakfast - bacon, sausage, beans, hash brown, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried/scrambled egg
- Vegetarian cooked breakfast - beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash brown, fried/scrambled egg
- Omelettes (Plain/Cheese/Mushroom/Tomato/Ham & Cheese/etc)
- Sandwiches (Bacon/Bacon & Egg/Sausage/Cheese & Tomato/Ham/Ham & Cheese/etc)
If you have a special request, please order on arrival at The Townhouse and we will be delighted to prepare when possible.
Please see our Tariff for latest rates, or call 01993 810 843 to check availability and make a booking.